Bellflower Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Bellflower, California, is a beautiful suburban town home to scenic Thompson Park and over 36,000 workers. Every employee in Bellflower has the legal right to feel safe when they come to work each day. However, accidents can happen at any time, even in the safest workplaces. Suffering a workplace injury can be painful and stressful, especially if you are unsure if you will be fairly compensated for your losses. Fortunately, California law requires employers to provide every employee with workers’ compensation insurance to cover workplace injuries.
Negotiating with insurance companies can be a complex process. In many cases, insurance companies may not want to compensate injured workers for the full extent of their pain and suffering. If you have been injured in a workplace accident in Bellflower, California, the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at KCNS Law Group can help you recover the total amount of compensation you are owed. Your lawyer will guide you through the claims process and be a fierce advocate for your rights.
Common Workplace Accidents in Bellflower, California
While many people associate workplace accidents with construction sites or other dangerous workplaces, they can happen anywhere, even in an office. Some common workplace accidents in Bellflower, California, include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: If driving from place to place is a part of your job description, you are at a greater risk of getting into an accident at work. Motor vehicle accidents can cause severe injuries with long-term complications.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: Slip-and-fall accidents are common because they can happen in any workplace. A slip-and-fall could be caused by unmarked wet floors, broken handrails, or uneven floors.
- Falls From Heights: Some jobs like construction or contract work require employees to work in high places. If someone suffers a fall from a height, they could suffer a catastrophic injury or could be killed.
- Electrocution: If your job requires you to work around exposed wires or faulty electrical equipment, you are at a higher risk of being electrocuted on the job. Electrocution could result in severe burns or brain injuries.
- Overexertion: If an employee pushes, lifts, or carries an object too heavy for them, they could become overexerted and suffer an injury.
If you have been injured at work, you deserve to collect benefits to compensate for your pain and suffering. An experienced Bellflower workers’ compensation attorney can help ensure your claim is not denied and that you receive the benefits you need to recover from your injuries.
Injuries Sustained in Bellflower Workplace Accidents
Depending on the nature of the accident, injuries sustained in the workplace could be minor or severe. Some common workplace injuries in Bellflower include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint damage
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries
- Amputations or loss of limbs
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts and lacerations
- Spinal cord injuries
- Acute emotional distress
If you have been injured on the job in Bellflower, it is critical to see a medical professional as soon as possible. Some injuries that may not seem serious at the time of the accident could worsen and become life-threatening if left untreated.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits You May Be Eligible to Recover in Bellflower
Suffering a workplace injury can be financially damaging as well as physically and emotionally debilitating. Workers’ compensation benefits may be able to help you recover damages for the losses you have suffered. Some benefits you may be able to recover include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Reassigned workload
- Supplemental job displacement benefits
- Death benefits
These are only a few examples of the types of benefits you could receive through your workers’ compensation claim. Your attorney will review the details of your accident and help you understand which benefits you may be entitled to collect.
Partner with a Trusted Workers’ Compensation Lawyer at KCNS Law Group
Suffering from a workplace injury can be overwhelming and leave you with many questions about your future. While many people assume they can file a workers’ compensation claim on their own, it is a complicated process with room for error. Entrusting your claim to an experienced workers’ compensation attorney at KCNS Law Group can help ensure your claim is error-free so that you can receive the maximum amount of compensation available. Our lawyers have decades negotiating with insurance adjusters and protecting employee rights in Bellflower and the neighboring areas. To get started and schedule a free and confidential consultation, contact us online or give us a call at (818) 937-9255.
Speak to a Qualified Attorney Today!
Understand Your Rights Today
Call Us Now (818) 937-9255
For A Free Consultation