West Covina Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
An employee’s workplace should be a safe place to come in and do their job each day. Unfortunately, for many employees, the workplace can become dangerous in the blink of an eye. It has been reported that a staggering 2.8 million American workers have fallen victim to a workers’ compensation accident. A workers’ compensation accident can be highly stressful for employees as they fear what the future will hold in their career if they choose to move forward with a claim. However, it is crucial to understand that it is your legal right in California to file a workers’ compensation claim to pursue compensation for the losses you may have suffered as a result of your injury.
KCNS Law Group, LLP, is an experienced team of workers’ compensation lawyers helping victims in Covina and West Covina, California. Our legal team understands the stress that may come with navigating California’s complex laws concerning workers’ compensation claims. That is why we are dedicated to providing our clients with the award-winning and knowledgeable services needed to help them build a strong workers’ compensation claim. We are proud to offer top-of-the-line service and care as we go over every detail of your claim.
What is California’s Law Concerning Workers’ Compensation?
Millions of American workers fall victim to a work-related accident that results in the filing of a workers’ compensation claim. Whether your accident occurred in an office building or at a construction site, it is your legal right to file a claim. California operates under a no-fault system if your injury, disease, or debilitating condition directly results from your employment. When filing your workers’ compensation claim, it is essential that you partner with an experienced Covina legal team as you go up against your employer, their insurance company, and their respective representation.
Common Injuries that May Occur in West Covina Workplaces
workers’ compensation accidents may leave victims with injuries that range from minor to severe. Common Covina workers’ compensation injuries include:
- Neck, back, and spine injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cuts, bruises, or lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Deafness or blindness
- Broken or fractured bones
- Loss of limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
No matter the severity of your injury, you deserve to be compensated for any injury that is a direct result of a workers’ compensation accident. Our seasoned legal team has the experience and knowledge to help you build a solid claim as you heal from your injuries.
What Are Common West Covina Workers’ Compensation Accidents?
Many people assume a workers’ compensation accident may only involve a dangerous workspace like a construction site, but the truth is that these accidents may happen anywhere. Some common types of Covina and West Covina workers’ compensation accidents include:
- Overexertion: When an employee lifts, pushes or pulls something too heavy for them, it may result in an injury. This type of accident may occur at any job site and is one of the most common workers’ compensation accidents.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A slip and fall may leave an employee with a severe injury. Victims should file a claim for this type of accident, whether this accident occurs due to a slippery floor or slick pavement on the way into work.
- Stuck By an Object: This accident may occur when an item falls off a shelf or items are dropped onto an unsuspecting employee from a higher level.
- Struck Against an Object: This type of accident occurs when an employee is thrown or forcibly thrust against an object like a wall, bookcase, or barricade.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Many employees may drive for their job, leaving them at high risk of being involved in a motor vehicle accident while they are working.
- Workplace Violence: Unfortunately, workplace violence occurs all too often. When an employee attacks another, the victim may be left with severe injuries.
- Repetitive Motion: When an employee makes a specific movement repeatedly, it may eventually cause an injury. These accidents may be difficult to pinpoint and prove, but it is not impossible with the help of an experienced workers’ comp attorney.
If you have been injured in any workers’ compensation accident, you may want to partner with a team of skilled attorneys to help you with your claim.
West Covina Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Are on Your Side
If you have been injured in a workers’ compensation accident, you deserve to receive compensation for the losses you may have suffered as a result. California has complex laws concerning workers’ compensation, but our knowledgeable legal team may be able to help you navigate the claims process.
KCNS Law Group, LLP, is an award-winning law firm helping victims of Covina and West Covina workers’ compensation accidents. With over 40 years of combined experience, our skilled workers’ compensation lawyers are proud to offer our clients the unique and dedicated representation they deserve. To set up a free consultation, contact us here or call (877) 513-9007.
Speak to a Qualified Attorney Today!
Understand Your Rights Today
Call Us Now (818) 937-9255
For A Free Consultation